Perspective of EcoHome Nhon Binh social housing project in Nhon Binh ward, Quy Nhon city
The new Decision is issued to replace the Decision No. 59/2016/QD-UBND dated November 21, 2016 of the Provincial People's Committee and takes effect from June 20, 2020. Accordingly, some fundmental contents on selecting investors to implement social housing projects are as follows:
- Firstly, information on contractor selection bidding must be posted on the National bidding network, the website of Binh Dinh Provincial Department of Construction, including information of the plan to select contractors; a list of social housing investment projects; social housing project proposals (including project name, investment objectives, investment scale, preliminary total cost, investment capital, capital raising plan, location, duration, investment progress, analysis of socio-economic efficiency of the project and preliminary requirements on capacity and experience of contractors); results of preliminary assessment of capacity and experience of contractors registering to implement the project; investor selection results and other relevant information (if any).
- Secondly, the time duration in the process of selecting a project contractor includes the minimum time for a contractor to prepare a dossier of capacity and experience and project implementation registration is 30 days since the social housing project announcement is posted. The time limit for preparing a proposal dossier is at least 30 days, from the first day of issuing the dossier of requirements to the date of bid closure. Contractors must submit their proposals before the time of bid closure. The minimum bid preparation time shall be 60 days for domestic bidding or 90 days for international bidding, counting from the first date of issuance of bidding dossiers to the date of bid closure. Contractors must submit bids before the time of bid closure.
- Thirdly, forms of selecting project contractors includes open bidding or direct appointment of contractors. For open bidding, there are two forms: open international bidding and open domestic bidding. Appointment of contractors is applied only in the cases where only one investor fully meeting requirements registers to make investment.
- Fourthly, the principle of approving bidding awards includes: For bidding, a contractor is considered when fully meeting the requirements conditions such as having an eligible bidding dossier, capabilities, experience, techniques and other standards; having proposals offering benefits to the State and the entities entitled to buy, rent, lease-purchase social houses as described in the bidding invitation. In case of appointing a contractor, the contractor is considered when fully meeting conditions such as having an eligible bidding dossier, capabilities, experience, techniques and other standards.
- Fifth, members of the Expert Group, including representatives of Department of Construction, Department of Planning and Investment, Department of Natural Resources and Environment, Department of Finance and representatives of People's Committees of districts where projects are located, including representatives Department of Construction as the leader. The members of the Expert Group must meet the conditions such as holding certificates of attending bidding training and having good understanding of the project.