The provincial people’s committee has recently issued a Decision No. 2267/QĐ-UBND approving the urban area and industrial park water supply plan until 2025. It is to set priority for investment in domestic water supply in Binh Dinh until 2025 with the aim at sustainable development on the basis of utilizing existing resources and meeting the demand of good quality clean water and the socio-economic requirements of the locality.
In order to provide
information and encourage enterprises of different economic sectors to invest in
and develop water supply systems, Binh Dinh Investment Promotion Centre would
like to introduce the list of domestic water supply projects attracting
investment until 2025:
1. Constructing a new water supply plant for Quy Nhon city, capacity of 60,000 m3/day and night, total capital of VND 440 billion
2. Constructing a new water supply system for Nhon Hoa ward, capacity of 3,850 m3/day and night; total capital of VND 40 billion.
3. Constructing Ho Nui Mot water supply plant in order to supply water for the industrial park near the National Highway 19, An Nhon provincial town and Phuoc Loc commune; capacity of 40,000 m3/day with total capital of VND 175 billion.
4. Constructing Cat Tien water supply plant for Cat Tien commune, Phuoc Hoa commune, Nhon Hoi economic zone; capacity of 20,000 m3/day and night, total capital of VND 150 billion.
5. Constructing My An booster pump station, capacity of 2,000 m3/day and night with total capital of VND 5 billion.
6. Constructing Ngo May water supply plant for Ngo May town and adjacent areas, Hoa Hoi industrial park, Cat Trinh industrial park; capacity of 2,500 m3/day and night with total capital of VND 20 billion.
» FPT builds a university in Quy Nhon city (11/10/2019)
» ISS Company explores investment opportunities in Binh Dinh (18/07/2019)