Pursuant to Decision No 4903/QD-UBND dated 30/11/2020 of the People's Committee of Binh Dinh province on approving the list of projects using land to organize bidding for investor selection;
Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment would like to invite interested investors to submit documents for implementation of the project ‘Converting part of Nhon Hoi Tourist Service - Trade Center Project area to urban residential land’ with the following information:
1. Objectives of the project: To construct a new urban area with synchronous and strong connection with the infrastructure and in harmony with the architecture of the existing works, projects and natural landscapes at the gateway area of Nhon Hoi Economic Zone, which is aimed at forming a spacious and modern architectural space, complete technical and social infrastructure network in order to create a green, clean and beautiful urban environment.
+ To create land resource for housing construction to serve the settlement needs of business, investors and people living and working in Nhon Hoi economic zone.
2. Scale of the project: Establishing a new urban area on 38.83 ha
3. Preliminary total project implementation cost (m1): VND 1,836,244,000,000 (not including compensation, site clearance and land rental).
4. Compensation, support and resettlement cost (m2): VND 116,006,480,627 (One hundred and sixteen billion, six million, four hundred and eighty thousand, six hundred and twenty seven dong).
5. Investment duration and schedule: The duration of the entire project shall not exceed 60 months from the effective date of the project implementation contract or the date of being recognized as the project investor.
6. Location of the project: The project planning area is located in Hoi Tan village, Nhon Hoi commune, Quy Nhon city, which belongs to Sub-zone 4, Nhon Hoi economic zone.
7. Land area: About 38.83 ha.
8. Purpose of land use: Land for urban residence, trade and service, kindergartens, culture, markets, health care clinics, ... with specific purposes as specified in Appendix 1.
9. Deadline for submission of project implementation documents: 08:00 am, 31/12/2020.
10. Preliminary requirements on the capacity and experience of investors who register to implement investment projects using land: Details see Appendix 1 issued together with Decision No 4903/QD-UBND dated 30/11/2020 of Binh Dinh Provincial People's Committee approving the list of projects using land to organize bidding to select investors.
11. Contact information: Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment
- Address: 35 Le Loi, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province
- Phone number: (0256) 3822628
- Fax number: (0256) 3824509
12. Other information about the project: Please contact the Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Dinh province for instructions and relevant documents.
Attached documents read here please.
Interested investors who wish to register for the project implementation, please submit project registration documents at Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment./.