Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment would like to invite interested investors to submit documents for implementation of the project ‘Tourist attraction No. 2A, Quy Nhon - Song Cau route’ with the following information:
1. Objectives of the project:
To implement the 1/2000 adjusted planning scheme of tourism and service attractions along Quy Nhon - Song Cau route, Quy Nhon city.
To take advantage of the unique landscape in the area and the construction planning of tourism sites, contributing to brandbuilding Quy Nhon - Binh Dinh tourism.
2. Scale of the project: construction of hotels, villas, adventure entertainment, eco-tourism service, restaurants, bars, ...
3. Minimum investment capital: 1,026,326,975,000 VND (One thousand twenty six billion, three hundred and twenty six million, nine hundred and seventy five thousand dong), of which:
- Total project implementation cost (m1): 1,000,000,000,000 VND (not including compensation, support, resettlement, land use fee, land rental costs).
- Compensation and ground clearance costs (m2): 26,326,975,000 VND.
4. The provisional value of the floor price to pay to the state budget (m3): 10,174,551,000 VND.
5. Summary of the basic requirements of the project: For details, please read Decision No. 3949/QD-UBND dated September 24, 2020 of Binh Dinh Provincial People's Committee on approving the list of projects using land to organize bidding to select investors.
6. Project duration: 50 years
7. Project implementation period: 42 months (3.5 years) from the date of acknowleding the investor.
8. Location of the project: Quy Nhon - Song Cau route, Ghenh Rang ward, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province.
9. Land area: Approximately 33.5 ha.
10. Purpose and form of land use: The State leases land with one-off payment for the entire lease term; Land use term: 50 years.
11. Approved planning targets: According to Decision No. 1976/QD-UBND dated June 12, 2019 of the Provincial People's Committee on approving the 1/2000 adjusted planning scheme of tourism - service attractions along Quy Nhon - Song Cau route, Quy Nhon city.
12. Current land status: The land has not been cleared.
13. Deadline for investors to submit project registration documents: From 7:30a.m October 14, 2020 to 7:30a.m November 16, 2020.
14. Bid closing time: 7:30a.m November 16, 2020.
15. Time to open the project registration documents: 8:30a.m November 16, 2020.
16. Project registration documents of investors: 10 sets (1 original and 9 copied versions), including:
a) A letter of project implementation, including commitments to bear all costs and risks if the project proposal is not approved;
b) Investor's information (Form 01), Investor's financial capacity (Form 02), Experience in implementing similar projects (Form 03) in accordance with Chapter III, Annex III of Circular No. 06/2020/TT-BKHDT dated September 18, 2020 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment;
c) Other relevant documents (if any).
17. Contact information: Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment
- Address: 35 Le Loi, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province
- Phone number: (0256) 3822628
- Fax number: (0256) 3824509
18. Other information about the project: Please contact the Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Dinh province for instructions and relevant documents.
Interested investors who wish to register for the project implementation, please submit project registration documents at Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment./.