Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment would like to invite interested investors to submit registration documents for Anh Viet residential area project implementation with the following information:
1. Objectives of the project
To realize the detailed construction planning of 1/2000 scale for 12 wards in Quy Nhon city.
To construct a modern urban area in terms of space, architecture and landscape; to establish synchronous technical and social infrastructure system; to build houses with architecture and technology in accordance with the approved planning and with the socio-economic development at present and in the future.
To utilize the existing land fund, meeting the needs of all entities who have demand for residential land and housing, contributing to the completion of Quy Nhon city's urban development program and Binh Dinh province’s housing development program.
2. Scale of the project: To invest in construction of a residential area on approximately 3.288 ha, including the items: Low-rise housing area (Semi-detached houses) of 140, commercial apartment of 15 floors, 480 flats of synchronized planning, architecture and modernity; to build a modern system of internal roads, technical infrastructure, green parks and to construct urban social service works to provide essential utilities for residents inside and outside the residential area.
3. Minimum investment capital: 1,359,890,567,000 VND (One thousand three hundred and fifty nine billion, eight hundred and ninety million, five hundred and sixty seven thousand dong), of which:
- Total project implementation cost (million): VND 1,330,000,000,000 (Not including costs of compensation, support for resettlement, land use and land rental)
- Compensation and ground clearance cost (m2): VND 29,890,567,000. These costs are not deducted from the land allocation/rental cost (the investor must issue a written commitment that the compensation and ground clearance costs will not be deducted from the land allocation/rental costs).
4. The provisional value of the floor price to pay to the state budget (m3): VND 3.773.286.000 (This is the value to be paid to the state budget for the investor to refer to and to calculate the efficiency of investment before registering for the project implementation. Based on this value, the investor will propose the value to be paid to the state budget in the bid dossier in the next step, if the preliminary requirements on capacity and experience are met. This value is independent from the land use cost or land rental payable by the investor according to the regulations of the land law and in addition to the investor’s obligations to the state budget according to current regulations).
After the Ministry of Planning and Investment issues a Circular guiding the calculation of the floor price to pay to the state budget (m3), the Department of Finance shall take charge and coordinate with the concerned agencies in reviewing and re-determining the m3 value accordingly, and make a report and a specific proposal to the Provincial People’s Committee. In the case the m3 value after re-calculation is higher than the m3 value proposed by the winning investor contractor, the winning contractor must pay the difference amount in m3 value. In the case the value of m3 after re-calculation is lower than the value of m3 proposed by the winning contractor, the state budget does not have to return the difference amount to the winning contractor.
5. Summary of the project's basic requirements: For details, please read Decision No. 3802/QD-UBND dated September 15, 2020 of Binh Dinh Provincial People's Committee on approving the list of projects using land to organize bidding to select investors.
6. Project duration: 50 years.
7. Investment period: 2020 - 2025.
8. Location, boundaries of the project:
Location: National Highway 1D, Quang Trung ward, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province.
boundaries: The North borders National Highway 1D; the South borders hills and mountains; the East borders the existing residential area; the West: borders the army unit and the existing residential area.
9. Land area: 3.288 ha.
10. Purpose and form of land use:
For residential land: The State allocates land with charge of land use fee; buyers own houses with long-term and stable land use rights.
For greenery land, technical infrastructure land and transport land: The State shall temporarily transfer the land to the investor for construction according to the detailed planning already approved by the competent agency. After the construction is completed, the contractor shall hand over the works to the local authorities for management according to the provisions at Point b, Clause 1, Article 26 of Decree No.43/2014/ND-CP of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles and clauses of the Land Law.
11. Approved planning criteria: According to Decision 1674/QĐ-UBND dated May 6, 2020 of the Provincial People's Committee re approving the sub-zone planning project of 1/2000 scale for 12 wards, Quy Nhon city.
12. Land status: The land has not been cleared.
13. Deadline for submitting the project registration documents: from September 24, 2020 - 7:30 am October 26, 2020.
14. Bid closing time: 7:30 a.m October 26, 2020.
15. Time to open the project registration documents: 8:30 a.m October 26, 2020.
16. Project registration documents of investors: 10 sets (01 original and 9 copied versions), including:
a) A letter of project implementation, including commitments to bear all costs and risks if the project proposal is not approved;
b) Documents of the legal status, capacity and experience of the investor;
c) Other relevant documents (if any).
17. Contact information: Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment
- Address: 35 Le Loi, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province
- Phone number: (0256) 3822628
- Fax number: (0256) 3824509
18. Other information about the project: Please contact the Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Dinh province for instructions and relevant documents.
Interested investors who wish to register for the project implementation, please submit project registration documents at Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment./.