Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment would like to invite interested investors to submit documents for implementation of Hoi Van resort, health care and residential area project with the following information:
1. Objectives of the project
To realize the detailed construction planning of 1/2000 scale of Hoi Van resort, health care and residentiale area project, Phu Cat district; to unlock potentials, advantages of the landscape and climate in Hoi Van hot spring.
To construct a modern urban area in terms of space, architecture and landscape; to establish synchronous technical and social infrastructure system; to build houses with architecture and technology in accordance with the approved planning and the urban development program of Binh Dinh province.
To build a high-class and modern health care and resort area, contributing to tourism development in Binh Dinh province.
2. Scale of the project
Health care and rehabilitation area: To build a health care and rehabilitation area of approximately 6.85 ha, including the items: Health care unit, hotels... to serve tourism; to build a synchronized and modern system of internal roads, technical infrastructure, green parks.
Residential area: To invest in construction of a residential area on approximately 10,902 ha, including the items: Low-rise housing area (Semi-detached house, villas) of 420 houses of planning, architecture, modernity standard; to build a modern system of internal roads, technical infrastructure, green parks and construct urban social service works to provide essential utilities for residents inside and outside the residential area.
3. Minimum investment capital: 1,955,306,821,482 VND (One thousand nine hundred and fifty-five billion, three hundred and six million, eight hundred twenty-one thousand, four hundred and eighty-two dong), of which:
- Total project implementation cost (million): VND 1,930,596,753,000 (Not including costs of compensation, support for resettlement, land use and land rental);
- Compensation, land clearance costs (m2): VND 24,710,068,482.
4. Summary of the basic requirements of the project: For details, please read Decision No. 3783/QD-UBND dated September 14, 2020 of Binh Dinh Provincial People's Committee on approving the list of projects using land to organize bidding to select investors.
5. Project operation duration: 50 years.
6. Investment progress: 2020 - 2025
7. Project location: Hoi Van village, Cat Hiep commune, Phu Cat district, Binh Dinh province.
8. Land area: 17.756 ha, of which:
- Land for healthcare and rehabilitation with an area of 6.854 ha, accounting for 38.6% of the total area of the sub-area, including:
+ Land for health care: 2.147 ha, maximum construction density of 35%, construction height of 2 floors.
+ Land for resort and hotels: 2.906 ha, construction density 50%, construction height of 5 floors.
+ Land for technical infrastructure, parking area: 1.801ha.
- Land for construction of residential area of 10.902 ha, accounting for 61.4% of the sub-area, including:
+ Land for villa construction: 7.242 ha, construction density 30% - 50%, construction height of 3 floors.
+ Land for construction of semi-detached houses: 3.66 ha, construction density 20% - 50%, construction height of 4 floors.
9. Purpose and form of land use
- For residential land: The State allocates land with charge of land use fee; buyers own houses with long-term and stable land use rights.
- For trade and service land: The State leases land with one-time payment for the entire lease term; land use term: 50 years.
- For greenery land, technical infrastructure land and transport land: The State shall temporarily transfer the land to the investor for construction according to the detailed planning already approved by the competent agency. After the construction is completed, the contractor shall hand over the works to the local authorities for management according to the provisions at Point b, Clause 1, Article 26 of Decree No.43/2014/ND-CP of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles and clauses of the Land Law.
10. Approved planning criteria: According to Decision No.1985/QD-UBND dated May 25, 2020 of the Provincial People's Committee, approving the adjustment of 1/2000 scale construction planning of Hoi Van resort, health care and residential area project, Phu Cat district.
11. Land status: The land has not been cleared.
12. Deadline for investors to submit project registration documents: From September 21, 2020 - 7:30 am October 22, 2020.
13. Bid closing time: 7:30 a.m October 22, 2020.
14. Time to open the project registration documents: 8:30 a.m October 22, 2020.
15. Project registration documents of investors: 10 sets (01 original and 9 copied versions), including:
a) A letter of project implementation, including commitments to bear all costs and risks if the project proposal is not approved;
b) Documents of the legal status, capacity and experience of the investor;
c) Other relevant documents (if any).
16. Contact information: Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment
- Address: 35 Le Loi, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province
- Phone number: (0256) 3822628
- Fax number: (0256) 3824509
17. Other information about the project: Please contact the Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Dinh province for instructions and relevant documents.
Attached documents read here please.
Interested investors who wish to register for the project implementation, please submit project registration documents at Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment./.