Notice of interest Selecting investors to implement Diem Van Ecotourism and urban area, Tuy Phuoc district, Binh Dinh province
Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment would like to invite interested investors to submit documents for implementation of Diem Van Ecotourism and Urban Area project with the following information:
1. Objectives of the project
To realize the detailed construction planning of 1/500 scale of Diem Van ecotourism and urban area, Tuy Phuoc district; to unlock potentials, advantages of the landscape and climate in the water area of Thi Nai lagoon.
To construuct a modern urban area in terms of space, architecture and landscape; to establish synchronous technical and social infrastructure system; to build houses with architecture and technology in accordance with the approved planning and the urban development program of Quy Nhon city and the housing development program of Binh Dinh province.
To build a high-class ecotourism and amusement park, contributing to tourism development in Binh Dinh province.
2. Scale of the project
Urban area: To construct new villas on an area of approximately 57.7 ha, including the items: a villa area, modern architecture; to build a complete system of internal roads, technical infrastructure, green parks; to construct urban social service works to ensure essential utilities serving residents inside and outside the urban area.
Tourism area: To build an ecotourism area of approximately 72.3 ha, including the items: a theme park, a water music square; a museum, salt fields; botanical gardens and playgrounds; a yacht marina for tourism, a parking section; mangrove ecological park (protecting the current mangrove ecosystem); a five-star hotel and a resort and bungalow area, ... to serve tourism.
3. Minimum investment capital: VND 4,952,393,212,105 (Four thousand nine hundred and fifty two billion, three hundred and ninety three million, two hundred and twelve thousand, one hundred and five Vietnamese dong), of which:
- Total project implementation cost (million): VND 4,344,698,993,000 (Not including costs of compensation, support for resettlement, land use and land rental);
- Compensation, land clearance cost (m2): VND 607,694,219,105.
4. Summary of the basic requirements of the project
For details, please read Decision No. 2972/QD-UBND dated July 24, 2020 of Binh Dinh Provincial People's Committee on approving the list of projects using land to organize bidding to select investors.
5. Project operation duration: 50 years.
6. Investment progress: 2020 - 2025
7. Project location: Phuoc Thuan commune, Tuy Phuoc district, Binh Dinh province.
8. Land area: 130 ha. Of which: 57,7 ha for urban area and 72.3 ha for ecotourism.
9. Purpose and form of land use
- For residential land: The State allocates land with charge of land use fee; buyers own houses with long-term and stable land use rights.
- For trade and service land: The State leases land with one-time payment for the entire lease term; land use term: 50 years.
- For greenery land, technical infrastructure land and transport land: The State shall temporarily transfer the land to the investor for construction according to the detailed planning already approved by the competent agency. After the construction is completed, the contractor shall hand over the works to the local authorities for management according to the provisions at Point b, Clause 1, Article 26 of Decree No.43/2014/ND-CP of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles and clauses of the Land Law.
10. Approved planning criteria: According to Decision No.1138/QD-UBND dated March 31, 2020 of the Provincial People's Committee, approving the detailed construction planning of 1/500 scale of Diem Van ecotourism and urban area, Tuy Phuoc district.
11. Land status: The land has not been cleared.
12. Deadline for investors to submit project registration documents: From July 30, 2020 - 07:30 a.m August 31, 2020.
13. Bid closing time: 07:30 a.m August 31, 2020.
14. Time to open the project registration documents: 08:30 a.m August 31, 2020.
15. Project registration documents of investors: 10 sets (01 original and 09 copied versions), including:
a) A letter of project implementation, including commitments to bear all costs and risks if the project proposal is not approved;
b) Documents of the legal status, capacity and experience of the investor;
c) Other relevant documents (if any).
16. Contact information: Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment
- Address: 35 Le Loi, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province
- Phone number: (0256) 3822628
- Fax number: (0256) 3824509
17. Other information about the project: Please contact the Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Dinh province for instructions and relevant documents.
Attached documents read here please.
Interested investors who wish to register for the project implementation, please submit project registration documents at Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment./.