Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment would like to invite interested investors to submit documents for implementation of Long Van 2 Urban Area project with the following information:
1. Objectives of the project
To build a new and modern urban area in terms of architecture and landscape, synchronous technical and social infrastructure system; to construct houses with architecture and technology in conformity with the approved planning and in harmony with the current and future socio-economic development situation.
To implement the planning scheme of Long Van urban area in Quy Nhon city.
2. Scale of the project
To construct a new urban area covering approximately 36 hectares, including the works: Low-rise housing areas (about 850 rowhouses and villas) in harmony with the planning, architecture and modernity; to build a complete system of internal roads, technical infrastructure, green parks; to construct urban social service works to ensure essential utilities for residents inside and outside the urban area.
3. Minimum investment amount: VND 2,152,467,888,158 (Two thousand one hundred and fifty two billion four hundred and sixty seven million eight hundred and eighty eight thousand one hundred and fifty eight Vietnamese dong), of which:
- Total project implementation cost (million): VND 1,700 billion.
- Compensation, land clearance cost (m2): VND 452,467,888,158.
4. Summary of the basic requirements of the project
For details, please read Decision No. 2732/QD-UBND dated July 9, 2020 of Binh Dinh Provincial People's Committee on approving the list of projects using land to organize bidding to select investors.
5. Duration of project activities: 50 years
6. Investment progress: 08 years from the date of signing the contract
7. Project location: Tran Quang Dieu ward, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province.
8. Land area: About 36 hectares
9. Purpose and form of land use
- For residential land: The State allocates land with charge of land use fee; buyers own houses with long-term and stable land use rights.
- For public and service land: The State leases land with one-time payment for the entire lease term; land use term: 50 years.
- For greenery land, technical infrastructure land and transport land: The State shall temporarily transfer land to the investor for construction according to the detailed planning already approved by the competent agency. After the construction is completed, the Investor shall hand over the works to the local authorities for management according to the provisions at Point b, Clause 1, Article 26 of Decree No. 43/2014/ND-CP of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles and clauses of the Land Law.
10. Approved planning criteria: According to Decision No.585/QD-UBND dated February 26, 2020 of the Provincial People's Committee, approving the adjustment project of subzone planning of 1/2,000 scale of Long Van Urban Area , Quy Nhon city.
11. Land status: The land has not been cleared.
12. Deadline for investors to submit project registration documents: From July 17, 2020 - 07:30 on August 17, 2020.
13. Time to bid: 07:30 on 17/8/2020.
14. Time to open the project registration documents: 08:00 on 17/8/2020.
15. Project registration documents the investors: 10 sets (01 original and 09 copied versions), including:
a. A Letter of project implementation, including commitments to bear all costs and risks if the project proposal is not approved;
b. Documents of the legal status, capacity and experience of the investors;
c. Other relevant documents (if any).
16. Contact information: Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Dinh province
- Address: 35 Le Loi, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province.
- Phone number: (0256) 3822628.
- Fax number: (0256) 3824509.
17. Other information of the project: Please contact the Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Dinh province for instructions and relevant documents.
Attached documents read here please.
Interested investors who wish to register for the project implementation, please submit project registration documents to Binh Dinh Department of Planning and Investment./.