Implementing the direction of the Provincial People's Committee in Decision No. 1886/QD-UBND dated May 19, 2020 on approving the list for the projects using land to organize tendering for investor selection, the Department of Planning and Investment notifies the need so that investors can register and carry our procedures as follows:
1. Project's name: Urban Area (NDT1) westward from National Highway 19 (new).
2. Location, boundary, area:
- Location: Section NDT-1, Nhon Binh ward, Quy Nhon city.
+ The North borders: Land with water surface
+ The South borders: Residential area and rice field;
+ The East borders: National Road 19 (new);
+ The West borders: Existing residential area and concrete road.
3. Area: 41 Ha.
4. Minimum total capital: VND 2,932,100 billion
5. Investment objectives: To build a new urban area along National Highway 19 (new) with modern space, architecture and landscape; construct a synchronized socio-technical infrastructure system with the main characteristic of an urban area and commercial services based on exploiting the traffic advantages of National Highway 19 (new); establish residential and commercial, trade and service constructions with architecture and technology in alignment with the approved planning and the current and future socio-economic development situation.
+ To make the best use of land resource, meet residential land and housing needs of all people and organizations and this will contribute to the completion of Quy Nhon urbanization program and provincial housing development program in Binh Dinh province.
+ To implement the 1/2000 zoning plan of the land resource along National Highway 19 (new) from Quy Nhon city to Tuy Phuoc district.
6. Investment scale: To construct a new urban area of approximately 41 hectares including the works: Low-rise housing area (semi-detached houses, villas) with 820 apartments, condominiums with modern planning and architecture; an ecotourism site; build a complete system of internal roads, technical infrastructure, green parks; constructing urban social service works to ensure essential utilities for residents inside and outside the urban area.
7. Investment implementation: 8 years from the date of signing the contract.
8. Summary of the basic requirements of the project: Please read Decision 1886/QĐ-UBND dated May 19, 2020, approving the list of projects using land to organize bidding for selecting investors for the details.
9. The approved planning indicators: According to Decision No. 1061/QD-UBND dated March 26, 2020 of Binh Dinh Provincial People's Committee on approving the adjustment, supplementation of the zoning plan of 1/2,000 scale of the land resource along the National Highway 19 (new) from Quy Nhon street came to Tuy Phuoc district.
10. Target subjects
a) Economic organizations subject to the applied subjects specified in Clause 2, Article 1 of Decree 25/2020/ND-CP dated February 28, 2020 and eligible to land lease by the State as prescribed in Article 56 of Land Law 2013 can submit project implementation registration dossiers under this Decision.
b) In the case of a joint venture, the Investor must have a written agreement specifying the head of the joint venture, shared responsibilities and individual responsibilities of each member of the joint venture.
11. Application dossiers for the project implementation of the investor: 10 sets (01 original, 09 photocopied version), including:
a. A project implementation application, including commitments to bear all costs and risks if the project proposal is not approved;
b. Documents of legal status, capacity and experience of the investor;
c. Other relevant documents (if any).
12. Deadline for submitting the project implementation dossiers: From May 22, 2020 - 17:00 pm on June 22, 2020.
Contact address: Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Dinh province.
Address: 35 Le Loi, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province.