Implementing the direction of the Provincial People's Committee in Decision No. 1574 / QD-UBND dated 27/4/2020 on approving the list of projects using land to organize tendering for investor selection, the Department of Planning and Investment notifies the need so that investors can register and carry our procedures as follows:
1. Project name: Artificial Intelligence Centre - Urban Ancillary Facilities
2. Location: Tran Quang Dieu and Bui Thi Xuan wards, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province.
3. Area: Approximately 94ha (Not including the area of Bau Lat Lake).
4. Minimum total capital: VND 4,362,310 billion (Four thousand three hundred and sixty two billion three hundred and ten million Vietnamese dong).
5. Investment objectives: To construct a new modern urban area in terms of spatial organization, architecture and landscape; synchronous technical and social infrastructure systems with the main nature of a smart city applying artificial intelligence, specifically: research, training, software production, digital transformation support, and supply of security solutions. network security, social security, artificial intelligence to serve people, improve productivity, quality and value of services; residential areas, public land - urban services, greenery on water surface and technical infrastructure.
6. Investment scale: The project is implemented on an area of 94 hectares, including the works: Center for technology research and development, artificial intelligence (AI); Software product manufacturing facility; Modern and smart housing area with about 2,100 hhouses; high-quality social conveniences to ensure essential demands for residents inside and outside the urban area according to the characteristics of a smart city appplying artificial intelligence.
7. Investment duration: 8 years from the date of signing the contract.
8. Summary of the project's basic requirements: For details, see Decision No. 1574 / QD-UBND dated 27/4/2020 on approving the list of projects using land to organize bidding for investor selection.
9. The approved planning indicators: According to Decision No. 585 /QD-UBND dated February 26, 2020 of the Provincial People's Committee on approving the subdivision planning of 1/ 2,000 scale of Long Van urban area, Quy Nhon city.
10. Target subjects:
a) Economic organizations subject to the applied subjects specified in Clause 2, Article 1 of Decree 25/2020/ND-CP dated February 28, 2020 and eligible to land lease by the State as prescribed in Article 56 of Land Law 2013 can submit project implementation registration dossiers under this Decision.
b) In the case of a joint venture, the Investor must have a written agreement specifying the head of the joint venture, shared responsibilities and individual responsibilities of each member of the joint venture.
11. Application dossiers for the project implementation of the investor: 10 sets (01 original, 09 photocopied version), including:
a. A project implementation application, including commitments to bear all costs and risks if the project proposal is not approved;
b. Documents of legal status, capacity and experience of the investor;
c. Other relevant documents (if any).
12. Deadline for submitting the project implementation dossiers: From April 29, 2020 - 5:00 pm on May 28, 2020.
Contact address: Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Dinh province.
Address: 35 Le Loi, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province.
Tel: 0256.3824.015 (Mr. Tran Vu Thanh Hung - Deputy Director of the Department).